Legal proofreading from the most reliable online service
Are you looking for an online writing service you can trust? Are you wondering where to find a good combination of quality and price? Do you need professional support and assistance? You can get it all on our website! Order essay editing, research and term paper creation, dissertation proofreading and many other services related to college papers creation and correction at the reasonable prices here. We guarantee total security and absolute safety. Everything you need to know is presented on the site. If you need any additional information, you can contact our support team anytime. There is no deception from our site and the number of our clients proves it. Speaking about deception, this is the subject of our today’s post. If you want to know how to detect lies, read and learn.
Effective ways of detecting lies
The question of detecting lies and exposing liars has been disturbed people since the beginning of times. However, only in the second half of the twentieth century, people started to study this issue scientifically. Today, they distinguish three really working methods that can detect a lie: the interpretation of non-verbal behavior, the analysis of speech features, and the instrumental observation of the physiological reactions of the body, such as sweating and heart rate. We are going to discuss the pros and cons of these methods within our post. Let us remind you that if you need any kind of help with your college papers, our professional editor is at your disposal day-and-night.
The analysis of behavioral signals
The process of making up lies requires much effort from a liar. Besides, a liar can experience some certain emotions, for example, fear or guilt. All this will influence behavior. Thus, a cognitive overload is expressed in the speech difficulties, such as the increase in speech speed, more frequent or prolonged pauses, volume change, etc. More intensive brain activity is characterized by the changes in gestures. You can notice the increase in the number of so-called gestures-manipulators (for example, touching the nose or brushing off invisible grains) and the decrease in gestures-illustrators.
A very important part of the analysis of non-verbal behavior is an observation of emotions. For instance, liars can try to hide their real emotions or try to mask them with the fake ones. The state they try to present may not match with other behavioral markers or not correspond to the words said. In order to define the emotions more precisely, they use the method of face expression observation. If you need more information on this issue, you can ask our experts to write an essay for you. In general, you can order an essay on any topic. The full list of our services is presented on the site.
• there is no need to use some special equipment;
• such a method is almost inconspicuous;
• there is the opportunity of distant analysis and post-factum application (with the help of video). In case if you still do not know, our professional services are provided remotely, i.e. they can be ordered on distance from any corner of the world and anytime: http://essaycorrector.org/blog/need-a-paper-editor-online-its-here.
• it requires a serious long learning;
• it is characterized by subjectivism.
The analysis of the verbal signs of a lie
This is probably the most reliable method of detecting a lie. If you have noticed the inconsistencies in the testimony with the previous stories or other actual data, you can make a 100% conclusion about lies. Also, some speech features can contribute to the further lie search. The answers of liars are often tortuous, have general nature, and do not contain details. At the same time, they are structured well and chronologically correct. If you want to make your papers well-structured and correct as well, you will make the right decision if you use our reliable online rewriting service.
In addition, read the following posts:
• this is the easiest method, we use it very often in everyday life;
• it does not require any equipment (except for some recording devices sometimes);
• it can be used on distance and post-factum (via video).
• the slips of the tongue are extremely rare;
• other signs, such as trying to avoid answering the questions, can be interpreted in many various ways;
• some personal features can influence the verbal features of behavior.
The analysis of physiological reactions
The emotions, which a person experiences in the process of lies, are expressed in the vegetative reactions, such as increased sweating, changes in the frequency of heartbeats and breathing, increased blood pressure, dilated pupils, etc. They can be fixed with the help of special devices, for instance, polygraphs or lie detectors. They cannot define which exactly emotion a person experiences, however, an experienced investigator is able to use this information correctly to detect a lie and expose deception.
• an instrumental detection is one of the most objective methods of the registration of behavioral changes;
• there are special interviewing strategies that allow defining the truthfulness of information with an acceptable accuracy.
• such a method implies using some special equipment, and this fact not only complicates its everyday application but also makes it impossible, in some cases;
• the process of training operators is pretty long and expensive;
• polygraphy cannot be used secretly, remotely and post-factum;
• this is the most expensive method. Luckily, the word “expensive” does not fit our services. Thus, we offer a quick & cheap grammar check for all your papers.
Which method to choose always depends on goals and possibilities. They all have the right to exist. Some of them are often used by HR managers when they conduct interviews and need to recognize good prospective employees. Of course, you cannot use a polygraph for your personal purposes, however, two other methods are at your disposal. Any person can learn them and even must learn them if he (she) is striving for effective interaction with people. In our turn, we are striving to provide our clients with the best writing services online 24 hours per day and 7 days per week: http://essaycorrector.org/blog/proofreading-services-online-247.
Now you know what methods to use to detect lies. This knowledge is really important and useful for all people. Fortunately, there is no need to apply these methods when you cooperate with our online agency. We want to assure you once again that our website is worth being trusted. Our clients not only get high-quality papers, it goes without saying. We guarantee that your personal information is safely stored in our database. Your document and personal details are never disclosed to any third parties. All this along with friendly prices makes our online agency the best of its kind. Make sure on your own. We will be waiting for you.
Popular posts on the blog: