Why essay corrector service?
You have to create an essay again, don’t you? But you lack time and have many other not less important tasks to do? If yes, then you are probably thinking now of how to deal with the situation. Well, today is your lucky day! There are no doubts that almost everyone has heard about essay editing websites. And for sure a lot of people use their services, thus they get much free time that can be spend with use on other affairs and also they save their nervous system, because there is no need to waste hours on writing, fixing, editing and checking. All of that is provided by our essay corrector website. Editors of essay corrector perform qualitative expert work on written papers fixing. They can accomplish any request you have about your paper. They will do it as fast as required, and the result will please you. We really care a lot of our reputation and we listen attentively to our customers’ wishes and demands. Consequently, they get great results for a reasonable price and use our help again and again.
Since we appreciate our customers and do everything possible to help them, now we are going to share with you useful information. This essay will help you to understand better what kind of written paper essay is and how it should be composed so that you could avoid its rechecking and rewriting.
Essay: plan and structure of a text
Any text, it can be let’s say a graduate work, an abstract, an article, a short-story or an essay, should have clear structure. Even a note in a blog has its structure. Of course, text of an essay should be composed in a certain order. An essay, which is really good and well-structured, is not easy to write at all. To make sure that your essay has no errors, its content is interesting, and in general it is easy to read, use websites that provide online editing and also proofreading services that can help to fix any kind of written papers. So do not hesitate to use proofreading editing services, today this is the choice of most successful people who know the real price of the efforts and time.
Students have to do a lot of different tasks during the years of studying. And of course, they make numerous written works, among which essay is pretty common. However, most student works are built according to certain rules, meanwhile essay has “freedom of creativity”. But there is a well-known fact: freedom implies responsibility, and more freedom means more responsibility. Getting the freedom, you need to think over the structure of future essay on your own. Structure, i.e. order of text parts, depends a lot on different factors, the major of which are the goals, also form, type and size of a work. An introduction and plot complication are usually placed in the beginning of a narrative essay, one or several theses are the beginning of an essay-illustration. Essay like “causal analysis” is composed basing on the laws of logic, and in no other way.
The structure can be just thought over. However, if you think carefully and make up a rough plan, then it will be easier to write and consequently essay text will be better. The text skeleton is its plan, on which further you will ramp up “the flesh”. A plan is an obligatory base for any written paper work, and essay of course must have a plan. Problems in essay writing are common for most people. Thus if you need any kind of help on essay issue, visit our website and use the service for essay editing. Proofreading and copyediting services facilitate greatly the life of people, who need to write many essays, especially of students. Essay writers of our website are professionals in the field, and they will do their best to fix your essay.
Usually any text (written work) consists of the following elements:
- Introduction. Saying “introduction” and “conclusion” we often imply the first and the last paragraphs of a text. It is not recommended to treat these elements of a text formally. The first paragraph, i.e. the very beginning of a text, inducts a reader, brings him to the problem, to which an essay is devoted. Too big introductory art is not desirable. Several short paragraphs that consist of three-four sentences are absolutely enough.
- Main part. Main part requires the biggest attention, especially when you make a plan. It may have various structure:
1) Thesis – argumentation, thesis – argumentation, thesis – argumentation and so on. In this case first you fix a thought, then you prove it;
2) Backward (inverse) structure (facts – conclusion). Here we describe a situation or give a fact and make conclusion. And repeat this action for several times.
3) Thesis and a couple of arguments (facts). In this case we prove one thought with several illustrations. An essayist may place the thesis in different parts, for example, in the beginning or after the illustrations in the end.
Saying “thesis” we mean brief complete thought, which an author wants to present to the readers of an essay. “Argument” means some proof of the thesis. It can be a situation of life, news, a scientist’s mind, a scientific theory or a fact that should be proved by science.
Ideally, two arguments should prove one thesis. One argument may seem unconvincing to a reader and three arguments will probably seem too “heavy” and overload the text. However, you may give as many arguments to the text as you want. It greatly depends on the thought, logic of presentation, size, plan of a text and so on. Writing a text of an essay, an essayist should keep its consistency, also watch the conciseness and text imagery.
- Conclusion (denouement). As a rule, everything said in an essay is being summed up in conclusion. An author along with a reader summarizes. Keep in mind that final part should not be far-fetched and not appear from “nowhere”. Conclusion should contain only such facts that can be easily realized by a reader after reading the main part of a paper.
Main part composition (structure)
The most essential thing to keep in mind is that the main part composition should be done according to the law of logic. The text is built beginning with the simple and proceeding to complex, you may carry out analysis or synthesis, use deduction and induction methods. To build a logical text it is necessary:
- to fix the theses;
- to collect several arguments to each thesis;
- to place into logical order the theses, i.e. each idea should continue the previous one.
If it all is done, you will have a detailed plan. All you need to do is to “ramp up” a text on it and the written paper is almost ready. But before starting to work on the text, make sure if the theses are put in the logical order and if the arguments are convincing enough.
What is it better to begin with?
Since main part is essential, experts advise to begin with it. It is easier to write introduction and conclusion after having analyzed the main part and making sure that is clear, logical and comprehensible to the reader. If you have prepared a detailed plan, then writing will be much easier. It also happens that you feel too lazy to write an essay, or there is no desire to do it, or you lack time (or any other reason). In this case our advice is that you can order it on professional paper writing services. Just a couple of hours and you get competently written qualitative essay.
Avoid common mistakes
1. Writing conclusion avoid mere retelling of information given in main part. The common trouble of many conclusion parts is that author just retells the facts and make summary of the main part. So the readers do not get convincing reason for conclusion reading, since it is already understood what information they will read there. Instead, in your conclusion try to bring the reader to the “new level”, or ensure the further inferences about your basic idea.
2. Do not use quotation in the final part. Usually it is not a very good idea to finish an essay with a quotation or an analysis, because it needs to be done in the main part. Final part is an element, in which you “bind facts together”, and also new information should not be introduced.
3. Unnatural language should be avoided. Do not overuse pompous or secondary (not essential) words. Essay must be pleasant to read and discuss, and not boring and “crusty”. It is better to use clear, precise language instead of senseless sentence full of too long words. Also it is advised to avoid “Firstly”, as well as “Secondly” and “Thirdly” and so on to mark the paragraphs or points. It would be better to make it clear what facts you are exactly presenting and how many points / paragraphs paper has.
4. In the conclusion do not give new material. It is not time and place to present new ideas and thoughts. It distracts from the initial ides and may confuse the reader. Do not complicate the text. Vise versa, try to facilitate what your essay allows to facilitate and describe what conclusions you have made after having conducted the appropriate analysis.
5. Do not focus on a point or idea that does not have much importance in an essay. It is not the best time to nitpick in a conclusion. In fact, this is the high time to pull back a bit further and look at your work a bit wider. Focus on the main in your essay, ignoring the secondary.
Never forget to read your essay once again after having finished to write it. The spelling must be checked, as well as punctuation and grammar. Always choose current information and material. Also try to unite all the parts / elements of an essay into “a single unit”. Remember that it is important to bind the conclusion with the theses, so that the reader sees that essay arguments have direct relation to the subject of your essay.